and tones to wave files
· Asyncrone Impulsmeasurement
· Measurement of Distortions vs. Power
· Measurement of Thiele Small Parameter
· 3D-Diagram for waterfall plots
· Time Diagram above the frequency-diagram
· Presets for all settings
· Frequency measurement with dirac and MLS impulses
· Impedance plots of loudspeakers
· Up to 8 curves with up to 8 Y scales in the 2D diagram
· Display filter for the curves
· Automatic switching of the curves at serial measurement
· Copy from curves with Drag'n Drop
· Scaling of the diagram to 0dB = max. value or 1kHz
· Symbol sight of the measuremet schematic
· Spectrumanalyse with Fast-Fourier-Transformation
· Distortion, Level Analyzer and THD+N with several filters
· Measurement of single harmonics ( H2 - H9 )
· Correction files to make the frequency response linear
· Diagram scale while measuring
· Support of absolute level units ( dbV, dbu ) after calibration
· Storing diagrams as bitmaps or textfiles
· Storing measured values as textfile
· Storing of single curves
· Print and Clipboard funtions
· Optional ASIO Support *
· OnLine help ( german and englisch )
· Windows XP recommended
* ASIO is a trademark and software of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
works with all high quality sound cards and Windows NT/2000/XP
Download Shareware -> see left frame
Order/Purchasing see here
· Sine, square, triangle,
pink and white noise
· Impulse, MLS and Bursts
· selectable skins
· ... and in the audioTesters license included ( no extra charge )!
1. Content The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
3. Copyright The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.